Online/Virtual Screening Pop-Up
Screening 2 – Small Business Relief
June 4, 20207:30-9pm
Location: A Virtual, Remote, Group Viewing Party in your home!
- Live viewing party plus unveiling of H-Parade t-shirt sale, featuring all of the one-of-a-kind “Hoboken H’s” that were painted by local artists for the previous auction. This affords everyone who didn’t win one the opportunity to display their Hoboken Pride and support our artist community
- Wave Hands Like Clouds (3 min)
- Wild Toddler Chronicles: Legacy (11 min)
- Detroit Hives (6 min)
- Great Old Broads for Wolves (5 min)
- Daniel: A Cyclist with TBI Making a Difference (5 min)
- Land without Evil (4 min)
- Clay Bolt (4 min)
- Where The Wild Things Keep Playing (4 min)
- Spawning Hope (10 min)
- Mi Mamá (6 min)
- A Letter to Congress (3 min)
100% of ticket sales and H-Parade T-Shirt (net) sales go to Hoboken Relief Fund, providing aid to small businesses and individuals in need.
For more information visit wildandscenicfilmfestival.org.